Started diane 35 mid way through the cycle. Is it safe to have unprotected sex?

hi, i took diane 35 (21 pill pack) in may and finished the pack. by 2nd week of june, i had my menstruation . i forgot to buy a new pack so i did not continue taking it again until last week. i decided to take another pack by 2nd week of july but my menstruation still did not start. what is suppose to happen after finishing this pack? is it safe for me to have unprotected sex after taking 11 pills for this second pack? or do i need to take morning after pill after unprotected sex on the 11th day of taking the diane 35 pill? remember i skipped the second month taking the pill and i started a new pack before having my menstruation. i am now on day 6 of my second pack. please respond asap. thanks! :)
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012