Started depo provera. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test showed negative. What are the findings?

Hello I started depo provera last year in February of 2012.My last shot was in November 15th.My nurse said to use protection within the first 7-10 days.I had sex that same day unprotected.Now my boyfriend has been gone for 3 months.The last time I had sex was December 14th.Now my stomach is big and very hard,I feel sick all the time.I also crave foods I would never eat.I took a pregnancy test and it said negative.I was wondering if I could possibly be and if I need a blood test.Please help I am only 16.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013