Started depo, periods stopped, negative pregnancy test, cramps. Why is this happening?

Hello. I started the depo somtime last year and never went back to get my shot in june. i had a period in July but it was brown like the rest of my periods i had on the depo. i haven t gotten a period in august or September still waiting 4 octobers. i have taken a pg test and it said negative. I get cramps but i just think that s my period coming on but never cmes. the last time i had sexual intercourse with my ex bf of 3 1/2 years was late July early august. I m looking for answers on wich why this could be happening.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer