Started bleeding,no cervix inflammation, on implanon contraceptive implant, taking cerazette pill. Treatment?

Hi, i am 18 years old. Last week i started bleeding after intercourse, this has happened 5 times now and i visited my local GUM service where i was examined. My cervix had no inflammation/abnornalties and no growths and that there was no sign of bleeding, but when i got home after been examined i had bled. also i have been texted and there is no infection. I am on the implanon contraceptive implant and also taking the cerezette pill. there is no pain at all before/during/after bleeding and was wondering what it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013