Started bleeding after periods. Feeling bubbles in lower stomach. Is it related to pregnancy?

Hi, I want to find out why im bleeding a week after my last period ended? My last period started on the 25th june 2012 and finished on 1st july 2012, On the 9th of july I started bleeding again. Before this current bleed occured I had no discharge at all since before the last period (25th june), but constantly felt what i can discribe as bubbles in the lower stomach . I found this sensation a bit strange considering that i always get discharge after my period right up until ovulation , which didnt occur at all at the end of my last period (1st july). Is there any possiblitiy that this bleed is related to pregnancy? The bleed is a lot lighter than my normal period, started off brown but on day 2 fresh blood .
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
The bleeding just a week after the period was over rules out the pregnancy. This is due to a hormonal disturbance. You can take regular oral pills to regularize the cycles.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,