Started bleeding after period. Chances of getting pregnant after unprotected sex?

Hey ladies, I m new here so I don t know if this is that right place to post. So I had my period on 12/22-12/25 and on 12/23 I started that pill but I stopped taking it the next sunday because I was having awful moods. So I started bleeding on January 2nd. Should I consider that my period? it was heavy bleeding. On January 18 I had unprotected sex with my bf but he didn t cum inside, I gave him a handjob and he cum then he cleaned up and put it inside again. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? could precum had got inside?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013