Started birth control along with periods. Had unprotected sex. Light bleeding now. Implantation bleeding?

Hi I started my period on the 15 of this month and I also started birth control the same day and my period last five days, bt I stop taking my birth control on thursday I bled until the 23 of this month, I been having unprptected sex all last week and yesterday I started bleeding bt its not heavy at all it doesnt even soak my pad can this be impatation bleeding or something else? Im suppose yo get my period on the 7th of august
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012