Started birth control after abortion. Bleeding and cramps. Can it still be from the abortion?

I had a abortion on August the 27th started my birth control on September the 2nd on the Sunday I didn t bleed very much at all after I had the abortion little to nothing and yesterday I started bleeding and cramps that feels like my period but can it still be from the abortion? Should I stop taking the pink pills and take the sugar pills instead ? I m also taking yaz and have been really stressed out the past few days
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012