Started Warfarin for a DVT in calf, felt dizzy, lightheaded, constantly hungry. Does that mean there's a clot ?

I started warfarin 2 weeks ago for a DVT in calf and have felt slightly dizzy and lightheaded but feel fine in myself. My lood pressure is okay. I am eating and drinking normally, constantly hungry. I mentioned this at clinic today but they said the dizzinesss/lightheaded has nothing to do with the warfarin. However, it. seems strange I have never had these symptoms before. My INR is 3 and I am on 5mg one night and 6mg the next night. For your info I ruptured my calf muscle sking and the DVT developed after the 9 hour flight from Canada. My calf is so much better and I am doing gentle stretches and the calf looks exactly like the good calf. Could the clot be no longer there? Is it too soon to have a further scan. They gave me a copy of the venous duplex scan and all it said on it was mixed thrombus in the gastrocnemius. Does that mean there is one clot or what does it mean?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013