Started Nortrel. Can I have unprotected sex? Fear headaches?

OK, I just started Nortrel 1/35,(day 3) I am 43, and utlized this to stop my period for the wedding on Oct 20 Will I be able to have unprotected sex, at anypoint of this pack safely? The odd part of this is that When I was on birth-control years ago I was afraid I was going to stroke from the severe headaches which I have not had at this point. Thanks for your information,
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Nortrel is a hormonal pill and may cause headaches. Now that you are not having headaches as of now, you may not have it in future as well. However if you have one,you know the culprit ad discontinue it. You can always use other options for birth control and condom is one of the them which has no side-effects.
You may have unprotected sex at any time.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, or wish to know further about this problem, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.