Started Microlite after delivery, still bleeding. Help

I gave birth to my 2nd child 7 weeks 5 days ago, normal delivery, no forceps, vacuum, tears or stitches. I started my period exactly 6 weeks after giving birth and started the microlite contraceptive pill the next day and 10 days later i m still bleeding with no signs of stopping anytime soon, some days are normal light enough bleeding and others are relly heavy having to change pads every 1-2 hours or so
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012

YOU need pelvic scan to check your endometrial thickness and retained products.

you need high dose progestrone pills to stop your bleeding.

check your haemoglobin and thyroid profile.

consult your gynaecologist for examination of pelvis and scan.