Started Microgynon in the middle of menstrual cycle. Now spotting, nausea, sore breasts. Side effects?

Hi, I ve started on Microgynon, but instead of starting it the first day of my menstrual cycle, I started half way through. I was supposed to have my period on the 25th, but it hasn t come. Is this a side effect of the pill? Today I have experience some spotting I think. Very very light pink discharge . I didn t have anything else all day until now, which again was very little. I have been feeling some nausea , sore breasts and a little emotional, but I ve also heard these are side effects of microgynon. I ve also had very light cramping too, nothing major. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both have come back negative. I m just wondering are these side effect of the pill or is there a chance of pregnancy? Thank you very much :)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013