Started IVF. Had prostap. Lining thick and corpus luteum cyst. Prostap stopped period?

I have started ivf . I had prostap for down reg on 13th April. At my pre stim scan I was told that my lining was too thick and I had a follicle on my ovary as though I was about to ovulate. She said not to start pre stim and come back in a week. I went back a week later for a second scan and my lining was still thick and she saw a corpus luteum cyst . She told me to wait to see if I get my period (we had tried naturally that cycle anyway on her recommendation). I am now 3 days late, I had some brown spotting around 12dpo but that has stopped too. I tested 16dpo in the afternoon and it was negative. So I don t know what to think. I doubt I am pregnant. I have had period cramps and kept thinking period was round the corner , but just spotted brown. Has the prostap stopped my period even though I ovulated?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012