Started Humira, got severe psoriasis on hands, red and itchy, feet also infected. Is Humira causing this ?

Started Humira three months ago, got severe psorisis on my hands. I have poriatic arthritis , so have had before, but this is worse. My skin keeps peeling off, is extremely red, itchy, and hurts. Just seems different. Also noticed my feet are starting to become involved. Quit taking Humira about a month ago, but need it for joint pain. Should I wait till this clears up, or is the Humana causing it? I am on clobestol (sp?) cream.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012