Started Dexolac premium due to lack of breast milk. Baby suffering from constipation. Solution?

Hi my daughter is 40 days old and my wife is not able feed and there is very less milk getting developed. We started Dexolac Premium 2 so that the baby s stomach should be full. now after using that, baby only passed stool once or twice a day, sometimes once in two days. My wife gave her few drops of mughli ghutti 555, then the baby passed the stool. now she is going once or twice in a day. Is it normal or something to worry ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012