Start stammering in the mid of seminar, moral lowers on reminding the situation. How can I fix this?

hello ,is anyone here? i am a student of computer science field and pursuing in it. so in my field generally we have to talk to persons and have to give presentation..but whenever i am giving any presentation i start to stammer,not only that whenever i think of those situation that i have to give presentation on that day my moral goes down...suggest me some way to get free from it.i am facing this problem for the last 3 years and thus loosing my confidence. mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013