Stapler surgery done for piles,pain in the operated area, aggravated during and after a bowel movement. Any advise?

I have had a stapler surgery done for piles a week ago. The doctor had said its a painless surgery and one can get back to work in a couple of days time. However, even after a week, I have excruciating pain in the operated area - internal pain which gets aggravated during and after a bowel movement. I now dread going to the toilet. I didn't have this much pain even when I had piles. Can you please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013