Staphylococcus infection in urine, how long it will take to cure ?

Hi, I have urinary troubles from past 4 years, it is being treated whenever there symtoms like burning in urination and chills with fever . 10 days before Urine and Semen culture was done and both are positive, doc prescribed Farobact 1-1-1 and Urifast 1-0-1, again both tests were repeated now, there is no urine infection but Semen is still bad and the cause written was STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS with confluent growth, again doc prescribed me Cefixime 200 for 10 days....will it be cured completely...why it is repeating there any natural way of curing this?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011