Staphylococcus infection, finger tips tissue taken off, infection spread to bone, taking antibiotic. Can work in food industry?

hi doctor, i was effected by staphylococcus infection to my left hand index finger and had 4 surgeries to remove the infection. my finger tip s tissue was taken off in order to remove the infection. the tissue was grafted from the base of the middle and index finger to my index finger s tip. the infection even spread to bone and now controled with antibiotics. i am working in the food industry[chef] now. can i continue in the same industry?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012