Staph, red bloody clumps in mouth, oozing on salt water and aloe rinse forming snotty clumps, no lesions. Advice?

Hello: Went to my PCP and he said I have staph due to complications from an insect bite: Clearing of bumps and lesions is slow: Tonight, woke up and expectorated red bloody clumps from mouth: After saltwater rinse and aloe rinse, noticed slow oozing blood between upper rear teeth and gums area...This ooze evidently forms snotty clumps which are seen when I rinse and spit into lavatory: No lesions or irritations are seen in mouth other than this slow bloody ooze. Have 99.9 temp, had 101.8 for a couple of days. Thought that was part of the antibiotics working... Sulpher.bactrum pills for 5 days 2 per day...all gone..
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012