Staph infection on scalp and neck, lumps in neck, painful, fatigue. How to clear this up?

hi ive been having a ton of problems since febuary i got this staff infection all over my scalp and neck. it got so bad that i had soars and clear fulids leaking out non stop for over a month straight. the stinging and burning and in lots of pain. even water hurt to put on my skin it felt like it was burning and itching more. so the doctors put me on lots of anitbiotics and creams and iv meds. it got so bad that the leaking turned into brown and yellow color hurt so bad. so i made a trip to see the dermatoligist who gave me staroid creams and pregnazoine and antibiotics. which it helped and the soars cleared up. But then i have lumps in my neck. Called reactive lymphnodes . and they hurt so bad. i have two on my right side that go up and down lots. Feels like presure and pain. Then the dermatoligist sent me to get an ultra sound done. yep lumps. So then he sent me to see a sergain who was really rude told me that yes the lumps are probably from cronic infection i had then he said im not doing a biopsy or removing the lump your just going to have to deal with the pain. but i keep getting infection somewhere that causes these fevers . like when my skin was leaking the liquid the burning feeling when i had water poored on. thats how my fevers feel like my skin and blood are boiling hot and burning. so im waiting to talk to him about the sergain and he will probably send me some where else. but i dont know what to do. what ever that infection did to me it not good on my system and now i have a lump on my left breast. I feel very fatuged and get excosted and feel sick off and on to my stomach. my brother told me to ask an online doctor for advice. Im allergic to alot of meds. like sulfer, demeral clindamicine, microbites. I also have a bladder problem ive been dealing with since i was seventeen. interstital cystitis . That seems to be ok for the time being right now. Just what i tood before. I just want to know how to clear this up and not wake up feeling sick. Theres also alot of nights i cant sleep but so tired then its hard to go about my day. ok i think i got it all. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012