Staph infection on face after having kidney stones removed. Is this contagious? Have fibromyalgia and diabetes

I have had staph on my face for the second time since march 9. I am 53 yr old female that got this at hospital after kidney stone removal procedure. The second staph came up this past week and it took forever to start draining. my dr. Didnt culture it but he did my nose since he thought the staph bacteria had
Colonized there? I have a grandson and work with children in our church and havE to stay away from them while I am contagious. The nose cultured out citrobacter koseri. Should I be alarmed that I am getting this so frequent now and should I see an infectious disease doctor? I am on bactrim and doxocline, muprurion (sp. off) inside nose, hibclens soap, and silver sulfadiazine on the wound. I also have fibromyalgia and am a type 2 diabetic. Maybe this is all I can do? Ready to stop getting this. Anita
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013