Staph haemolyticus, gentamycin eye drops, tobramycin eye drops, Asosyte eye drops, Cipro eye drops, Augmentin, warmth in orital area

I have staph haemolyticus of the eyes since January 2012. My Opthamologist finally cultured them in April. I have been treated with gentamycin eye drops, tobramycin eye drops, Asosyte eye drops, Augmentin orally and recently Cipro eye drops. None of these have helped. My eye swells, drains clear, thin drainage with some crusting and are very tender. I also have warmth around my orital area. I am allergic to sulfa and quinolones po. Any other suggestions.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012