Stained skin on side of scrotum. Using Canesten. Am I doing the right thing?

Hi, I think I have had jock itch in the past (possibly years) and my skin in stained to either side of my scrotum at the top of my inner thigh. I no longer have any jock itch symptoms but I would like to remove the stain. I have been using Canesten - Hydrocortisone ( Clotrimazole & Hydrocortisone) cream for 7 days, which is the maximum apparently. The staining appears to have faded very slightly but hasn t gone. I was going to continue using a Clotrimazole cream but I m feeling like I m flogging a dead horse. My question (finally), am I doing the right thing to remove the skin stains completely? Regards, Duncan
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013