Stage four bowel cancer, chemo no help. Swollen feet, is it due to tumor or circulation?

Hi my mum has stage four bowel cancer which has spread to the liver and to the peretoneum. Operations weren t an option as the cancer has spread too far, she tried chemo back in November but was no point in continuing as the pain and after effects were too horrific. She is doing really good seeing as her oncologist said she should be dead by now, mum feels it is the supplements that are helping to boost her immune system . Her feet have become quite swollen the last few days, is this from the tumours and part of the body breaking down or is it more circulation and she needs to try and move her feet more? thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013