Stage 4 colon cancer spreading to liver. Lymph nodes in mensetary swelling. Should I be worried?

i have stage 4 colon cancer that spread to my liver the irenotecan avastin, ect.cocktail has shrunmken the tumors significantly i have been on this regement since march 2010 however lately two pota hepatic lymph nodes in my mensetary have been swelling . my cea,s are 6.8 i am 54 in good health otherwise and recover from my treatments well. i have my infustion every two weeks.should this be a great concern and if so why . thank-you T.S.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013