Stage 4 colon cancer patient diagnosed with tumours on bladder. Advised collecting bag outside body. More details?

What type of collecting bag on the outside of my body would I been given? How does this all work? I am a stage 4 colon cancer patient who has been diagnosed with (2) malignant tumors on the bladder which has caused some type of urine to seep out of my rectum. This is a constant event that happens 24/7. Would this surgery enable me to pass urine through the device explained. I am wondering about the risks involved. I am a 75 year old white female and besides my colon and now bladder cancers, am in good health. Can you shed some light on this matter for me. I am looking for information that will help me get a better idea of what I am to expect with and without the surgery. Please let me know if there is any information that you need to help answer some of these questions. I will try and answer them as best possible.

Thank you,
Linda Lew
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013