Stage 4 cancer, looking for a good pain doctor, need to go for back, leg and knee operation. Any help

2 My wife has cancar stage 4. Her Doctor (pain) left & her cancer Docter said go get another pain Doctor. Easyer said then. thank God for are family Doctor. He help out this time, but we need a good honest fair Pain Doctor. 2nd I to have back, leg (L5S1) anda knee operation. So we both need help.Kim 1st but I can,t help her if I m in pain. So can you help us. Thank you. And I hope to hear from you AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013