Stage 4 cancer, has recurring fluid formation in stomach, on chemotherapy. Control measures?

My Sister She is suffering a Lot with Stage 4 Cancer . In the month of october 2012 She had one ovary remover=d and was told there was no cancer and were not given any medications. Now every alternate day almost 3 lts of fluid is formed and removed from her stomach. She is given chemotherapy by dividing one cyvcle into 3. the drugs used are Carboplatin and Paclitaxel . Right now she is telling that she want something todo to make her die. I am very depressed. Please tell me the solution for what to do to control.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013