Stage 3 heart failure. Dizziness, shortness of breath. On medication. How to get back to normal?

My friend has stage 3 heart failure . Half of her heart is gone left side...She has been on medicine foe a month and it makes her dizzy. She has shortness of breath. Her Dr. said this is how it is going to be. She is 65 and wants a better answer. She needs hope. dr. is not looking at switching meds to make her feel less dizzy. What will her life be like. Can she ever get back to normal. Maureen Myers Salem, Or
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012