Staffordshire bull terrier, lethargic, bad appetite, no bowel movement. What is it?

hi my staffordshire bull terrier is 11 yrs old , she is lying about not wantin to do anything , her bowels havent moved for few days but still eating a bit an drinking her water as usual sumetimes shakes wen lying down everytime we let her out she is urinating fine but no bowel movement , she also hasnt been wormed for a long time , wud be grateful for diagnosis , thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Hi...well this is not a vetinary will be better if you show her to a vet...
But you can try giving her a laxative syrup to pass motion and thn deworm her without fail...

Dr. Ashish Verma