Stabbing pain under breast, have pneumonia in mid lobe, have cough. What medication is recommended?

I am having a stabbing pain under my right breast from last 4 weeks. I went to lung doctor he said I may have plurecy and prescribed anti inflammatory and antibiotics for what looked like mild pneumonia in my X-ray . I too medicine after it felt like pain was reducing, but I started having pain & chills again. Went back to doctor with CT scan which said pneumonia in right mid lobe and I was prescribed stronger antibiotics. Just after 7 days of medication I have more pain now when I breath out & very mild cough. I don t know what to do now?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013