Stabbing pain on application of light pressure on the shoulder post injury. Cause?

Hi So I am a gymnast and the other day (2 weeks ago) I did a handstand in my kitchen and fell on the tile ever sense then my shoulder hurts like you would not believe. I did not get a bruse or anything...nothing was there but it still hurt when appling little preasure. I think that it might be a bone bruse but I really do not know. The pain on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 9. Also the pain is a sharp, stabing pain. Please tell me if I shoud go see a doctor, or if you know what might be wrong with I could you tell me? Thank you Amelia
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012