Stabbing pain in uterus, light bleeding, difficulty in urination. Undergone D&C for miscarriage. Suggestions?

Hi, I had a D&C Wednesday 3rd April for a issued miscarriage at 8 weeks. This evening I have developed severe sharp stabbing pains through my uterus and I have begun to bleed lightly again. Passing urine or stools is almost unbearable as the pain seems to double in its intensity. I am extremely worried that my there is a problem with my uterus since the procedure. I. Really need some advice?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013