Stabbing pain in the lower stomach after miscarriage. Is it normal?

I had a misscarage around 1 month ago now, I was 6 weeks pregnant. I find it hard to use the toilet as I get really bad pains in my lower stomach . There have been two times where excruciating pain would come on from no where and would last for 2 or 3 days but then it goes and comes back say a week later, when I press my right side next to my hip I feel pain and less pain but some pain in the other side. Is it normal to be still getting pain 1 month after a miscarriage? Please help x. I have not got any money to pay for this service I thought it was free, I have been searching and searching the internet for answers and I just cannot find anything. I thought I would get an answer from this service, I didn t know I had to pay, sorry for wasting your time.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012