Stabbing pain in the lower abdomen, nausea and chills. Urinalysis showing presence of blood. Chances of ectopic pregnancy?

I d experienced a sharp stabbing pain in lower right abdomen for about 10-15 mins with nausea and chills. Had unprotected intercourse 4 days prior to that. Last period was on October 5th. I did see my pcp who referred me to do ct scan of pelvic and abdomen and did urinalysis which revealed some blood in it. Didn t get the results for ct scan yet but worried. Is there a possibility of ectopic pregnancy (eventhough I know it doesn t happen this fast). Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012