Stabbing pain in the lower abdomen, back. Urinalysis showing high protein in urine. Difficulty in urination. Have carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica. Suggestions?

Hello I am curious about some things. I had a urinalysis doen last night in the Er , I have had severe stabbing pains coming and going in the lower right side of the abdomen, and my lower back on the right side just above the buttox hurts so bad I can barely touch it. My urinalysis came back showing very high ammounts of protein in the urine, but no signs of infection, abdominal x-ray was normal, I took a keytone test this evening and it came back showing a moderate ammount of keytones in the urine.I have not been on any special diet. I have been eating normally and drinking lots of water frequently. I have not been able to urinate a lot through the days. I have felt dizzy and weak. I am worried about what may be wrong with me. and why I feel this way and why these tests are showing like this. I also do not have diabetes. Additionally I have been bruising very easily and my iron is also normal. I have found a lump in my thoat, the dr was not concerned with it and I have several lumps in my breasts and my mammogram was normal for that. I am 27 years old, I do have some health factors such as fibrocystic breast disease , spondylolisthesis in my lower back, carpel tunnel, ganglian cysts in my hands, sciatica, patella formal syndrome in both knees and bed osteo arthritis in my hips. would any of my health problems cause a high ammount of proteins and moderate keytone levels in the urine or is it possible there is something else going on with my body?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012