Stabbing pain in the chest. Diagnosed as a somatiform disorder. Chest x-ray showing clear lung, heart not enlarged. Suffer from anxiety and depression. Is the x-ray report normal?

a week ago i felt stabbing pain in the chest area left side , i went to my doctor he said i am suffering from a somatiform disorder physicaly i am fine , he asked for a chest x ray i got it today and the reoprt stated that 1- clear lung field and both costophernic angels with no evidence of active focal plumonary lesions. 2- no hailr or mediastinal adenopathy detected 2-the heart shadow appeards not enlarged 4- the osseous structure is intact. i did suffer from anexity and depression fro a long period in my life but the pain is reall and i have shortness of breath as well and loss of appettite and weight loss can you please help me understand the x-ray reoprt
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013