Stabbing pain in lower spine, inflamed vertebrate. Lumps developed after having anti inflammatories. How to cure?

Hi, for the past couple of months I have had a stabbing pain in my lower spine , my doctor told me it is probably an inflamed vertabrae and has now given me anti inflammatories twice, I have since developed a few small lumps in my stomach area, the larger ones under my left rib cage which are painful when sitting and some around the area where I would normally get menstural pains, there are a few smaller ones in other areas of my abdomen . I am also feeling constantly exhausted and fuzzy headed. My doctor has now told me the tiredness is probably the anti-inflammatories and the lumps just fatty tissues, I stopped the anti inflammatories but this has made no difference. I am really panicking and dont seem to be getting anywhere with my doctor, what do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012