Hello Dear and welcome
Firstly for your back pain
please follow certain steps:
1. Restrict the movement of your spine. If possible wear Lumbosacrla belt.
2. Do hot and Ice fermentation at the site.
3. Can take analgesic
and anti-inflammatory gel to reduce pain.
4. Apply local anti-inflammatory gel at the site and do not massage
5. Take complete bed rest
till the pain subsides.
6. Use hard bed to sleep and avoid pillow.
7. Do MRI spine if these measures does not helps you.
Now related to your lumps they needs to be physically examined and I my opinion if your are overweight
and above 30 this may be due to increased lipid components. Else they are cyst or tissue collection. Consult your skin specialist, he/she can guide you to a right path.
You can use our premium service and upload the picture of lumps so that we are able to guide you better.