Stabbing pain in lower right side while doing exercise. Having RA. Suggestions?

HELLO, On Monday, I was at an exercise class and begin to have stabbing pains in my lower right side and immediately thought I had pulled an ab muscle. Since then the stabbing pain has stopped unless I sneezed or coughed. Now it is a slow ache and I'm afraid it might be appendix attack. I'm trying to be [proactive because I have RA and am on Orencia and I am afraid to wait if it ruptures that could be deathly. I also don't want to jump the gun so to speak if it can be something else like right ovary pain which I've had before too. Wh
at would be the tell-tell signs to tell the two apart?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013