Stabbing pain in lower ribs. Not stomach issues. Having cancer, Wilderbrandes disease, anemia. What could it be?

Hi, For several years now on and off I have been having severe stabbing pain in my lower left rib cage, when i put pressure on i it helps a little but it has to just go away by itself, It happens alot lately and I have no back pain along with it , Iam sure its not gas or stomach issues, when iam driving it happens quite a bit or just sitting at home on the couch, I am a cancer patient and also have a blood disorder called von wilderbrandes disease, along with this iam iron insuffent and also anemic.What can this poss be ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013