Stabbing pain in lower left side abdomen, shoots across middle of stomach. What's wrong ?

I am a 26 year old female. I am 155lbs, 5 2. I have been having stabbing pain in my lower left side for two months. It reminded me of ovarian cyst pain, but my obgyn checked, thats not it. At random times pain will shoot across my middle stomach. It hurts so bad I think I am going to faint. I had a csection 8 months ago if that matters. I also was bulimic for ten years. I do not drink or do drugs. For some reason I have a very fast metabolism , almost too fast, whatever I eat goes thru within five hours. I have chronic diarreha. Recently I tested positive for pregnancy again but no embryo in my uterus and its not ectopic. What is wrong
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013