Stabbing pain in left side of body, headaches, cold flushes, numbness, hives. Takes Panadol. History of seizures. Treatment?

My wife has been feeling normal, normal as can be with 3 children under 5 and a fourth who works and comes homes home expecting conversation and a barrel of laughs! Approx. once a weeks she is complaining of firstly, sharp pain/stabbing pain in the left leg, then the left shoulder, then her left arm and then the left side of her neck and finally the left side of her face. She always has headaches. She takes panadol every day. Her speech is not slurred but close, I would say relaxed. Her face is numb, although not to touch, she says that she can walk and talk fine but I watch and it is like she isn't moving her mouth as she normally would. Same with her left side, it is favoured or perhaps tentative is the word, cautious? Anyway it lasts about hours and then nothing about for a little while. The thing that worries me is when she was pregnant with our 3rd child 3 years ago (born 2 yrs 3 months ago) she had what we call seizures, no other symptoms but they were pretty much undiagnosed. First time it happened she would close her eyes and be jittery, pointing and looking like she is going to speak then wobbling her head. She also got very emotional afterwards too, she would be crying and asking for me and sounding really strange, after a few weeks (we were told by emergency that it is rare but she is crazy) Stress, Cracked up. She wasn't as emotional after a while and could come out of a fit just looking like she was waking up from light nap but she looked the same when having the fit just less after affect and didn't seem to take as much out of her. so, sharp pains down one side, headaches, no temperature or cold/hot flushes, numb on one side of face, sharp pain in shoulder, neck same side as legs, left side. history of seizures, oh and a rash like raised red welts called hives that she got a few years ago that never left except shes taking meth-or-trez-ate ??? arthritis med?? doesn't get them as much now. no other meds
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013