Stabbing pain in chest, near heart, while jogging. Causes and treatment?

While jogging late at night in the forest I suddenly got a jabbing pain. I continued running briskly and just prayed to Our blessed Lord. Since then I have jogged again 5 km twice. There is still a residual small jabbing pain in the heart . I have deadlines to meet with my workload and they are not easy to meet. Is this pain serious?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
It is really serious.
You must consult a cardiologist and get your heart checked thoroughly.
You must stop running till you get yourself investigated by the doctor.
There is no point in indulging this bravery of running with chest pain.