Stabbing pain in chest, breathing difficulty.Family history of heart problems. Reason for pain?

I have been having very painful, sharp stabbing pains in my chest. I am an otherwise healthy 26 yr old woman. I also have had pectus excavatum my whole life but the pains have only started occuring the past four years. Some . Attacks are so bad I can t breath , yet I scream . They seem to happen more often under physical exertiom. I have a lot of heart problems in my family so I don t want to quickly blame this on my chest structure like the other doctor did. Any advice? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012