Stabbing pain in abdomen, put on marina IUD. Feeling dizzy and nauseous. Missed periods. Is this symptom of pregnancy?

hi- I am on the mirena IUD . I have been having stabbing pain in my left abdominal area that has been coming and going for the past 3 days, I ve been feeling nautious, lightheaded, dizzy and moody. I haven t had my period in 3 months now. there is a possibility i could be pregnant. i went to my OBGYN the other day and he told me that my strings were cut to short and told me to call him friday if my symptoms are still going on. what would be the cause to this?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012