Stabbing pain in abdomen. Difficulty in breathing and bowel movements. Suggestions?

Hello. I am a 26 yo female. Starting yesterday morning I began to have a sharp stabbing pain in my LUQ of my abdomen. I applied heat, took some tums and Tylenol . I also increased my water intake and started a probiotic . The pain has not resolved, it has actually gotten worse. The pain is now shooting up into my L shoulder . I had a large bowel movement this morning. I had minor pain when going to bathroom. The pain in my abdomen gets worse when I take a deep breath or rest my arm on my stomach. What are your suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012