Stabbing pain at the base of hand. Previous injury from broken glass. Got stitches. Advise?

Hi, about 2 1/2 months ago I fell and landed on a broken beer bottle on the sidewalk. I got three stitches at the base of my hand and the ER doc said he thinks they got most of the glass out. But though the lacerations have healed over without signs of infection, there are 2 spots that are painful if light pressure is a applied and worse, if I move my hand or thumb in a certain way, there is a stabbing tearing pain that goes away as fast as it comes. I assume this is glass embedded deep under the scar. A couple of slivers of glass worked their way our about a month ago, should I wait and see if the deeper glass comes to the surface or could this evolve into something more serious. I do not have insurance and I am still paying off the ER visit, so if there is no danger, I will probably wait it out,
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Chances of remnant part of glass is most likely, go for investigation to detect the foreign body, if detected remove it, no need to wait any longer the part of glass wont come up with it own it must need surgical intervention, have nice day