Stabbing pain and swelling in vagina, spotted blood. Taking birth control pills. Is it Herpes infection?

Hi doctor, I m currently on my birth control pills, however I m not very consistent with it. My boyfriend was gone for two weeks and when he got back, we had sex immediately. Right after intercourse, that s when I started experiencing swollen vagina , it hurts so much for me to walk or even sit sometimes. When I urinate, it would feel like a sharp object is stabbing me, or an intense burning sensation, as well as a foul odor. I also experiencing some brown discharge and spotting blood as well. I went to have it checked out, and the place told me that it could be a sign of herpes or an ulcer to an infection. That got me worried because I got tested in may and all my test result came back negative. I d been with the same partner since then. The inner of my vagina hurts so bad that when the doctor tried to get a sample of the inside of my vagina with a q-tip, I can barely stand it. So my question for you is that all these symptoms that I currently have , can it be cause due to rough sex and the tearing of my vagina or it could be something more serious. Also the doctor prescribed me acyclovir , but I know that I don t have heroes because my test result was negative before and I stayed with the same partner. Please help me find out the cause and cure to my symptom. I m still waiting for the test result to come back and I can t afford urgent care at the moment.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer