Stabbing pain and heavy bleeding have irregular periods. Extreme hair growth in face and have a cold toes. Solution?

Last 2 months had very heavy ireregular periods stabbing pains lasting seconds only bleeding extremely heavy 3days tops then nowt for week then back extremely clotty also have bad back pain lower only sexually active last 12yr with husband also he swears this same for him had smear 2 yrs ago nothing abnormal I suffer + have for as long as can remember from (extreme hair growth around face dnt know if connected) also last few days have very cold toes with severe pins beedles in feet and legswhich is causing me servere discomfort sometimes to the point of falling over as legs are numb can t walk or put weight for up to 5-10 mins tops
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013